CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lazy Days

Summer is for being lazy right? I hope so, because that is exactly what we have been. The boys went camping with Ed and Lana this past week and had a great time. We all tried to go see the fireflies in the Smokies Tuesday night. But they weren't taking any more people to the site when we got there. Apparently the fireflies are really cool to watch. They kind of light up in sync or something. Today we have Matthew's kindergarten doctor appointment, which means shots. Eddie has been commissioned to go with me, so that I have help holding him down. I have a dentist appointment and Cameron has tennis. Then we have a budget meeting with our builder, which I believe we are all nervous and stressed about (me, eddie and our builder lee). Wish us luck.

0 comments: