CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love! Since I'm an only child, I've asked Eddie many times if certain behaviors between the boys is normal for siblings. Such as, fighting one minute and best friends the next. Teasing, aggravating, etc... Apparently, it is. I'm pretty sure that Matthew is feeling a little bit of jealousy towards Cameron's broken wrist. A cast brings attention-from us and others. When Cameron fell, Matthew was right there to make sure he was alright. Then on Sunday, on the way to be xrayed, Matthew decided to test the splint and see just exactly what hard, protective substance it was made out of (cloth). Once the cast was on, Matthew tested its protective ability. Yet Cameron wanted him to be the first to sign it. But tonight, I realized just how much, even though they irritate and beat up on each other, they love each other and being with each other. Cameron is spending the night with a friend, and when we dropped him off, Matthew got upset. We said we would take him to get ice cream to cheer him up, and he just started to tear up and his chin was quivering and he said " I miss Cameron, I love him". and tomorrow when we pick Cameron up, I'm sure they'll be at it again. I guess that's brotherly love for ya!

0 comments: