CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Temporary cure of Craftitis

Several posts ago (more like several years ago), I admitted that I have Craftitis- the inability to finish any craft project that I start.

I was temporarily cured and finished a few projects this fall. Take a look...



My knockoff Ballard Design Laundry Drying Rack (inspired by another blogger, and technically built by our friend, Lee, but I painted and put together)


Used my Cricut to cut out vinyl #s and put them on my jars


New Fall swags for the front door inspired by another blog (but sorry I can't remember which one)


Family Subway Art


Halloween Subway Art


Now, if I could have only finished those Halloween pillows I started that are still sitting on the dining room table. O well- guess I'll pack them up and store them until next year. 








0 comments: