CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Everything I ever needed to know, I learned on google

Wow! After NUMEROUS attempts and a very, very long time on the computer, I finally did it! I created my very own cool blog button! Its a proud moment. I think its pretty cool. I doubt that anyone will actually "grab my button" and post it on their blog, with only 4 followers, its highly unlikely. But just in case someone does- they'll have an extra cool button on their side bar. To find out how to add a button to your sidebar on your blog, I suggest you Google it. The power of the internet- where you can learn just about everything- good and bad. Now if I could only Google how to get my grocery shopping done without having to step foot in the actual store!

0 comments: