CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who's Phillip Fulmer?




I'll get to the title of this blog entry in a minute. But first, I'll update whoever may be reading this on what's been going on. School, work, painting, caulking, building, theft.... we've been busy, busy, busy! School- I had really intended on titleing this entry " Matthew's first tear-free morning", but I didn't have a picture to go with it. Friday, of last week, Matthew had his first tear-free drop off at school. It only took 3 weeks, but it did happen. Monday and today went just as well. The boys seem to be doing well and enjoying school. Cameron doesn't say much, but he was really proud of some art that he did on Friday. They were looking at pictures by MC Escher and drew pictures of hands. I went on Monday to the art room to take a look. He did a great job. He's a very good artist in my opinion. Work- Eddie is working hard. Apparently, he has decided that his goal is to see 600 patients in the month of August. His nurse showed me the tally sheet, she keeps at her desk. Bless them. Painting, caulking, building- I've become quite the little construction worker. Over the past several days, I've caulked nail holes and stairs, sanded stairs, and painted them, as well as, shelves for closets. Today, I caulked the back porch pillars and will paint them tomorrow. I'm also getting ready to distress the stairs that I painted. Theft- Cameron's four wheeler was stolen from the new house garage. The day before the garage doors went on. Of course. We had taken it over there so the boys could ride while we worked Sat. and Sunday. Could bring it home because Eddie let one of his partners borrow the trailer to try out his four wheeler (we're selling that). Monday, I had figured one of the workers moved it when they were putting the garage doors in. Tuesday morning, the boys asked me if I knew where it was, that it wasn't at the house. After several phone calls, a hike around the property and neighborhood, it was no where to be found. So I filed a police report and had hoped it would be covered on our renters insurance. It is not, because it is a motorized vehicle. Goodbye another $1500. It makes me want to puke. The kicker is that whoever took it, had to roll it down the driveway and heave it in to whatever they hauled it away in, because the key is on Eddie's keychain.


OK- the title of this post. On Saturday, we all got to go watch a UT football scrimmage at Neyland Stadium. From the new sky boxes! and we also got to "meet" Phillip Fulmer and have him sign something. The boys kept asking "who's Phillip Fulmer?" they just thought it was cool to sit up that high and eat cookies and watch football. Anyhow... the picture is from that day. We went with one of Eddie's partners, his son and two of our mutual friends' boys.

1 comments:

Groakin said...

Some bloggers will actually search the web, say for "crying boy", copy the picture, then paste it into their blog just so they will have a picture to go along with their post. (e.g. http://dfwgreenbeans.blogspot.com/2008/08/melaina-ism.html)

As I always like to say, "A blog post without a picture is not really a blog post at all." Wait! I've never said that!