CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a wannabe and I know it

I'm a copier, and I copy well. I like to do "crafty" things (have I mentioned my craft storage before?). I like to learn new things.
I want to be a "blogger". Whatever that really means. I would love to have a really cool looking blog page, share awesome ideas and have lots of followers.
I can't come up with an original idea. Maybe I'm just creatively stuck right now. Maybe I don't need an original idea, but something that I can build upon and somehow call it mine. Hmmmm...... will have to think on that one.
In the meantime, I'll continue to follow all these talented bloggers, crafters, etc... and remain a wannabe.

On a side note, I did submit 2 pictures for the 52 weeks/52 photos thing I signed up for. The theme was Independence.



Have a great day!

0 comments: